Alcoholic Drinks

Non-Halal

KWV MOSCATO

RM77.60
Content Weight : 1.162 kg Packaging Type : 1 bottleCountry: South AfricaAlcohol Volume: 11.56%Bottle Size: 750ml
RM56.90
Country: South AfricaAlcohol level: 13.5%Bottle size: 750mlTaste:·         Colour: Purple edging on a deep, rich ruby crimson.·         Bouquet: Plums and wild red berries abound, with undertones of vanilla and delicate spicy oak scents.·         Taste: A medium-bodied wine that is incredibly smooth and accessible, with well-balanced acidity, juicy...
WOLF BLASS CABERNET...
Last items in stock
Country: AustraliaAlcohol level: 14%Bottle size: 750mlTaste:·         Nose: Fruit notes of cherry, blackberry, and cassis, with a grassy varietal undertone.·         Flavors and Palate: The dark plum and blackcurrant fruit blend well with the mild, integrated oak, resulting in a rich palate with a lengthy structure. The palate is refreshed by a hint of...
WOLF BLASS SAUVIGNON BLANC...
Last items in stock
Country: AustraliaAlcohol level: 12.50%Bottle size: 750 mlTaste:Flavors And Palate - This full-bodied wine boasts appealing passionfruit, citrus, and tropical flavours that are brought together by mouth-watering acidity and a crisp, refreshing finish.
WOLF BLASS SHIRAZ
Last items in stock
Non-Halal

WOLF BLASS SHIRAZ

RM89.90
Country: AustraliaAlcohol level: 14%Bottle size: 750mlTaste: Dark berry opulence, bold and peppery. Shiraz is deeply fragrant, velvety, and flavourful, displaying both refined elegance and robust fruit.
RM66.90
Country: ItalyAlcohol level: 12%Bottle size: 750ml·         Taste:·         Merlot contains up 85% of the blend, with the other 15% made up of various red grapes.·         The colour is a deep ruby-red with beautiful reflections.·         Bouquet: Freshness and sweet vinosity combine with a pleasant richness of fruity tones to make this wine captivating.·...
RM66.90
Country: ItalyAlcohol level: 12%Bottle size: 750mlTaste:Color: Intense and vivid ruby red color.Palate: Sturdy body with dry flavor and fine breeding. With a lightly grassy background, It has a balanced, full, and persistent taste.Aroma: Bouquet of pleasure, full and richly nuanced.
ZONIN 20 VENTITERRE...
Last items in stock
Country: ItalyAlcohol level: 12.00%Bottle size: 750mlTaste:Color: Wine with a ruby-red color that is brilliant, appealing, and warm.Palate: With vinous and distinctive tones, this wine is ample and surprisingly complex.Aroma: It's dry and generous, with subtle veining.
VACCARI TRIPLE ANISE...
Last items in stock
CountryItalyAlcohol Volume38%Bottle Size700mlTasteNose: Liquorice root, allspice, and fennel. Herbal.Palate: A rich, bittersweet palate with prominent flavours of licorice, aniseed, and pepper.Finish: Peppery and peppery. Caraway lingers.Overall:  it's rich and well-balanced.Special IngredientsLiquorice, Star anise, and Anise
Showing 1-18 of 18 item(s)
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

This site uses cookies to personalize your experience, analyze site traffic and keeps track of items stored in your shopping basket.

By clicking ACCEPT or continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. See our Privacy Policy for more details